Are you looking for a job in crypto-currencies? Interested in banking and finance? Ever considered living in London, UK?
Well maybe Société Générale can help. Check out this job listing posted on the 2nd July 2015 on their careers website. The bank is specifically looking for a “IT Developer on Bitcoin, Blockchains & Crypto-Currencies”.
You will be expected to do the following:
- Programming in C#/C++/Python/Other against bitcoin, altCoin, blockChain different altchain APIs.
- Developping Proof-Of-Concept in any language/protocols used in crypto-currency protocols & block chains 1.0-3.0
- Running statistics against blockchains and engineering ways to gather quantitative information on what’s really happenning in the crypto-currency world.
- Writing-up reports.
- Make presentations or assist in preparing presentations.
- Assist in organizing seminars, workshops, trainings.
- Engaging with the fintech community and gathering information on the crypto-currency sector in London & elsewhere
Unfortunately you have to be under 28, as this is a fixed term contract of 12 months aimed at recent graduates through the Volunteering for International Experience (VIE) program. This is a paid internship program run across Europe for French companies.
Are you looking to hire anyone in the crypto space? Let us CryptoGlue know. Send us an email at [email protected]
Photo By Mohamed Yahya (originally posted to Flickr as Société Générale) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons