Binance Labs, the new ventures incubator arm of the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance, has announced its first eight blockchain projects from its Incubation Program.
Binance Labs is an initiative that seeks to help early-stage blockchain and digital assets projects and entrepreneurs through direct investments and technical assistance. The Binance Labs Incubation Program is a 10 week onsite program that was launched in August 2018.
Following a try-out tour with over 500 applicants, Binance Labs selected only eight projects, each of which received $500,000 in seed funding and access to necessary resources and mentors. Over the course of the 10-week program, seven projects have shipped working products and signed on users, while three of those teams have paying customers.
The eight startups selected by Binance Labs from the San Francisco incubation program include:
- Akio Labs – The easiest way to get insights from blockchain data
- Deaux – Teespring for prediction markets
- Decore – Gusto for crypto native companies
- Injective Protocol – The New Standard for Decentralized Exchange
- Nym – Building a secure, private future for the internet
- Path – Plaid for Crypto
- SafePal – The Easiest & Most Affordable Hardware Wallet
- Torus – Frictionless logins for Dapps
Binance Labs also announced plans to host its next incubation program across five continents, in Berlin, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong, Lagos, San Francisco and Singapore.
For more information on the Binance Labs Incubation Program and how to apply, visit https://www.binancelabs.co